Radon: What is it? How to Get Rid of It.
See How This Odorless, Colorless Gas Enters Your Home and What to Do About It.
Q: What is Radon?
A: Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can be found all over the U.S. and may be a problem in your home.
Q: How Does It Get into Your Home?
A: Radon can enter a home through a basement floor, slab or crawl space.
Q: Is it Dangerous?
A: It can be if the levels are high enough and if there is prolonged exposure. Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers.
Q: How Do You Know if It’s Present?
A: Simple testing by either a homeowner or a professional can easily detect the presence of radon.
Q: What Can You Do About It?
A: Radon can be eliminated from your home with the installation of a specially designed venting system, usually installed by a radon mitigation specialist. Watch the video for details.
For More Information, visit the Consumer Protectrion Agency's radon webpage.
Have your project done by a local, qualified professional.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE
Not everyone is in a position to do a project themselves. That's why I've partnered with HomeAdvisor.com to provide you with free quotes from qualified local professionals.