How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
A seemingly impossible nail through wood illusion you can make yourself.
My experience of getting and keeping a great looking lawn with cordless electric yard tools.
7 Steps to making tape rack that keeps a variety of tapes organized, visible and accessible.