How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
Learn how to make a shop-built woodworking jig to cut perfectly rounded circles.
It probably never crossed your mind that a tape measure could be wrong - but it can. Find out the most common ways it can happen and how to fix it.
Several reasons exist for needing to replace a toilet valve. Learn how to do it with tips along the way.