How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
Keep your strawberries safe from pests with our DIY strawberry cage netting solution. Learn how to create sturdy frames and find the best netting for your strawberry plants.
Tired of boring light switch covers? Upgrade your home decor with this simple guide on replacing light switch plates and make a statement in every room.
Learn how to create a stunning patterned concrete patio with our easy-to-follow instructions for stenciling. Upgrade your outdoor space in no time.