How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
Sound advice on maintaining your central air conditioning syste. DIY troubleshooting tips.
There are several different approches to repairing and restoring your deck. Which way is right for you?
Pathways, patios and walkways can define outdoor spaces, connect various elements in your garden or yard and add a bit of charm. Here are a few of these projects you can do on your own.