How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
Have your project done by a local, qualified professional.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE
Not everyone is in a position to do a project themselves. That's why I've partnered with HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi to provide you with free quotes from qualified local professionals.
Learn how to construct an outside garbage enclosure that is attractive and animal-resistant.
This handsome outdoor serving bar has a secret: it breaks down into 3 portable, easy-to-store pieces, and sets up easily on a deck, patio, or yard.
An extension ladder is, without question, indispensable when it comes to reaching upper interior walls, second story windows, gutters, electrical fixtures and more.