How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
Have your project done by a local, qualified professional.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE
Not everyone is in a position to do a project themselves. That's why I've partnered with HomeAdvisor.com to provide you with free quotes from qualified local professionals.
Ron Hazelton answers all your questions and demonstrates How to Patch a Hole in Drywall.
Ron Hazelton talks with Eddie Griffin, owner of Brown Roofing, and gives you the top questions to ask when hiring a roofing contractor.
Simple steps you can take to make sure your central air conditioning system is ready for a trouble-free cooling season.