How to Care for Outdoor Wooden Furniture
Outdoor furniture is very durable. It will last for years, but it does mean some care and maintenance. Here's a five-step process that will keep it looking its very best:
- Sand it. That will take off any discolorations, stains or raised grain.
- Dust the surface with a soft cloth or a brush.
- Pour a sealer made for outdoor wood or decks into a garden sprayer and apply it generously.
- Use a brush to work the sealer into the surface of the wood.
- Wait a few minutes and wipe off any excess sealer.
If you'll do this about once a year, your outdoor furniture will look great and last a long time.
Have your project done by a local, qualified professional.
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE
Not everyone is in a position to do a project themselves. That's why I've partnered with HomeAdvisor.com to provide you with free quotes from qualified local professionals.
Outdated popcorn ceilings can be easily hidden beneath decorative foam ceiling tiles.
If the kitchen is the most-used room in the house, then you can probably say that the kitchen cabinet is the most-used thing in that room. With time and repeated cleanings, they can end up looking pretty shabby. Here is an easy way to refinish your cabinets.
Ready to organize your kitchen? Install sliding-shelf kits that you purchase, cut to size, and install in your kitchen cabinets for extra storage and easy access to items at the back. The kits join with dove-tailed sides and a tray bottom that is secured with screws.