We apologize if you are having difficulties with ronhazelton.com. We will be happy to help solve your specific problem with our site, but it can be difficult to troubleshoot every possible computer configuration.
Here are some suggested steps you can take in order to have the best experience at ronhazelton.com.
Make sure you are using a modern web browser to view the site.
- Most of our support requests come from users using Internet Explorer (usually an old version).
- Most problems can be fixed simply by downloading and using a newer, standards-based web browser. We recommend the following options:
- If you prefer not to download one of these, make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie).
- NOTE: Some email clients may attempt to open our emails articles directly instead of opening the pages in a web browser. These email programs may not be able to display our site properly. If your email client doesn't open our articles in your web browser and you are having difficulties, we suggest copying the link and pasting it in your web browser.
Update your Flash Player Plugin
- The technology for delivering video on the web is constantly changing. One of the technologies we use to deliver video is the Flash Player by Adobe. In order to have the best experience, we suggest you check to make sure you have the latest version of Flash. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Once you download and install the latest Flash Player Plugin, you may need to close and restart your web browser.
Disable popup-blockers (or add an exception for ronhazelton.com)
- Many of our videos play ads at the beginning. These ads help fund the free content at ronhazelton.com.
- Some popup or ad-blockers prevent these ads from playing, and therefore prevent the videos from working at all.
- If you use popup blockers in your browser and don't want to disable them completely, consider adding an exception for ronhazelton.com.
If you have tried the steps above and are still having difficulties, we do want to help. You can use the Contact Page to let us know what problem you are having. Here are a few suggestions if you need to contact us.
- Select "Website Support / help" on the contact page.
Please give us the following information:
- Describe your problem with as much detail as possible, including a link to a page that is not working for you.
- What operating system are you using? (Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.8, 10.7; Linux Ubuntu, etc.)
- What web browser are you using? (Internet Explorer 10, 9, 8, 7; Firefox, Chrome, Safari) You can usually find this information under the help / about menu.
- What email client do you use? (This is for if you are having problems viewing our newsletter articles). Examples: Gmail, AOL, Windows Live, Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird.
- Do you have high-speed internet or dial-up?
- When did the problems begin? Have you been able to view our videos before?